Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre (TPASC) will be open to the public starting Tuesday September 2, 2014. City of Toronto, Community Recreation registered programs will begin on Monday Sept 29, 2014.
Community residents will be able to register for City programs at TPASC starting September 7 similar to all other recreational programs in Scarborough. Information on all City programs at TPASC can be found in Scarborough Fun Guide Fall 2014 / Winter 2015 or on line at www.toronto.ca/parks.
Residents may also go on line to www.tpasc.ca to find out more information about the centre, rental opportunities and the fitness centre.
As Chair of the Government Management Committee we have approved
$373 million in Tax Savings since 2010
- Services Benefit Cards annual savings of $6.2 million (62 million over 10 yrs)
- Sole Source contracts reduced at a savings of $22.5 million
- Core Service Review implementations for service delivery $25 million in savings
- New Collective Agreement, full and part-time workers $150 million in savings over next 4yrs.
- Eliminated paper news clippings, switched to electronic $170,000 saved
- Eliminated paper pay stubs savings of $300 to be fully implemented by December 2014
- Online posting of all Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions. Adopted by CC in April 2011, Transactions for all City Divisions on the cities open data page.
- Open Government Committee has been formed of all the ABC's to focus on how all the divisions can move forward to strive for Open Government to best serve the residents.
- Pod Casts have been in place for over one year. Social Media has been enabled to reach the residents of Toronto on meetings, important Issues, committee & volunteer opportunities. This tool is keeping our residents up to date on the goings on at City Hall.
- Idea Market launched in 2011. Front-line employees participate advancing City Divisions to reach the City's priorities.
- Civic Engagement, Council votes and attendance records, along with City agendas, now recorded and online, More public consultations in 2011/2012 budget process
Guild Inn Building Proposed Banquet Hall/Restaurant
Guild Park & Gardens Management Plan Website
Guild Park & Gardens Management Plan PDF Presentation
Pan Am 2015 - Volunteer Program
May 1st, 2014 Pan Am Town Hall Presentation
2015 Pan/Parapan Am Games and Programming Update
Councillor Ainslie's Mobile Office
Coming to You
3 pm - 4 pm
Dates and Locations:
New dates coming soon
Toronto Hydro Project Livingston / Guildwood, Phase 1
85 Keeler Development
Emerald Ash Borer(EAB)
Toronto Public Library’s What's On
Our Kingston Galloway / Orton Park community
Pan Am 2015
Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
saveONenergy Home Assistance Program (HAP)
|| Copyright © 2006-2014 Paul Ainslie. All rights reserved