Metrolinx has announced two drop-in sessions where residents will be updated on the construction at the Guildwood GO Station as well as having an opportunity to raise questions on projects in the community including the Lakeshore East Rail Corridor Expansion (Guildwood to Pickering) Transit Project.
It would be beneficial for all residents to attend a session.
Dates and times:
Friday, October 28, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 8, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
East Scarborough Boys & Girls Club (100 Galloway Road)
Community Relations & Issues Specialist, Strategic Communications
Toronto Open Data Book Club Showcase Showdown
Over the course of the last 1.5 years members of Toronto Open Data Book Club have created a number of amazing tools, visualizations, and platforms using Open Data sets from the City of Toronto and Province of Ontario. For free registration and a full list of Open Data sets that will be showcased please visit: http://bit.ly/2dPWYzq
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, October 27, 2016
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Toronto Reference Library
789 Yonge Street
The Hinton Theatre - 3rd Floor
Arts and Culture Programming at Guild Park and Gardens
Toronto Arts and Culture is gathering feedback on future arts programming at the Guild Park and Gardens as part of the sites revitalization. Your input is needed to create an inclusive art programming for everyone building on the legacy of Rosa and Spencer Clark who originally ran an artist colony on the site.
City of Toronto Community Survey re: Arts & Culture Programming at the Guild Park and Gardens - click here
The suggested programming will be shared at a future public meeting after input all is reviewed. If you would like further information please contact my office at 416-392-4008.
Councillor Ainslie's Mobile Office
Coming to You
10 am - 11:30 am
Next Mobile Office:
November 1 - 3947 Lawrence Ave. East
November 17 - 4100 Lawrence Ave. East
As Chair of the Government Management Committee we have approved
$373 million in Tax Savings since 2010
- Services Benefit Cards annual savings of $6.2 million (62 million over 10 yrs)
- Sole Source contracts reduced at a savings of $22.5 million
- Core Service Review implementations for service delivery $25 million in savings
- New Collective Agreement, full and part-time workers $150 million in savings over next 4yrs.
- Eliminated paper news clippings, switched to electronic $170,000 saved
- Eliminated paper pay stubs savings of $300 to be fully implemented by December 2014
- Online posting of all Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions. Adopted by CC in April 2011, Transactions for all City Divisions on the cities open data page.
- Open Government Committee has been formed of all the ABC's to focus on how all the divisions can move forward to strive for Open Government to best serve the residents.
- Pod Casts have been in place for over one year. Social Media has been enabled to reach the residents of Toronto on meetings, important Issues, committee & volunteer opportunities. This tool is keeping our residents up to date on the goings on at City Hall.
- Idea Market launched in 2011. Front-line employees participate advancing City Divisions to reach the City's priorities.
- Civic Engagement, Council votes and attendance records, along with City agendas, now recorded and online, More public consultations in 2011/2012 budget process.
| Copyright © 2006-2016 Paul Ainslie. All rights reserved
2016 Capital Works Programs in Ward 43
Guildwood Farmers' Market
UTSC - Draft Secondary Plan
Guildwood Refugee Action Committee(GRACE)
Metrolinx GO Expansion (Guildwood to Pickering)
Scarborough Transit Planning Update
Chartwell Retirement Residences Redevelopment Proposal
Emerald Ash Borer(EAB)
Guild Park and Gardens
Toronto Public Library’s What's On
Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
saveONenergy Home Assistance Program (HAP)
Request a "Slow Down Sign"