Arts and Culture Programming at Guild Park and Gardens
Toronto Arts and Culture is gathering feedback on future arts programming at the Guild Park and Gardens as part of the sites revitalization. Your input is needed to create an inclusive art programming for everyone building on the legacy of Rosa and Spencer Clark who originally ran an artist colony on the site.
City of Toronto Community Survey re: Arts & Culture Programming at the Guild Park and Gardens - click here
The suggested programming will be shared at a future public meeting after input all is reviewed. If you would like further information please contact my office at 416-392-4008.
METROLINX PUBLIC MEETING-PDF
Lakeshore East Rail Corridor Expansion (Guildwood to Pickering)
Transit Project Assessment Process
Thursday, May 26, 2016
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough
100 Galloway Rd.
Community leaders, physicians, team up to Save Our Hospital
Founding committee members agree Rouge Valley Health System should not be dissolved
Durham – Scarborough, March 16, 2016 – Today the names of the founding members of the Save Our Hospital Action Committee were announced.
These ten business and community leaders have come together with ten physicians, who work in our hospitals every day, to lead the charge to save Rouge Valley Health System from being dissolved.
Together the Ajax-Pickering and Centenary sites of the Rouge Valley Health system provide excellent, integrated care for our community and region. Rouge Valley Ajax and Pickering and Rouge Valley Centenary, are under threat of being separated. Dissolving RVHS reverses more than a decade of effective regional integration and puts at risk care in our community. Dissolving RVHS is contrary to the Ministry directions for increased integration of regional care that puts ‘patients first’
We ask our friends in politics, business, community and patient care to join with us to convince decision makers to build on our community experience, to move forward with progressive integration options, and to keep our hospitals together in the Central East LHIN.
Please visit our website at www.keeprvhstogether.com to sign our petition to put patients first in health care planning for Scarborough East and West Durham.
Action Committee Founding Members:
Shiv Bansal, Dale Bartlett, Jim Boyko, Dr. Michael Chang, Dr. Anjala Chelvanathan, Michael Claener, Janet Ecker, Randy Filinski, Dr. Steven Fishman, Dr. Paul Galiwango, Dr. Stephen Gallay, Dr. Saleem Kassam, Peter Lobraico, Dr. Howard Petroff, Dr. Mark Prieditis, Dr. Joseph Ricci, Dr. Jeffrey Spodek, Raj Thavaratnasingham, Terri Toms, Jim VanDusen
Councillor Ainslie's Mobile Office
Coming to You
10 am - 11:30 am
Next Mobile Office:
May 26, 2016
4175 Lawrence Ave. East
As Chair of the Government Management Committee we have approved
$373 million in Tax Savings since 2010
- Services Benefit Cards annual savings of $6.2 million (62 million over 10 yrs)
- Sole Source contracts reduced at a savings of $22.5 million
- Core Service Review implementations for service delivery $25 million in savings
- New Collective Agreement, full and part-time workers $150 million in savings over next 4yrs.
- Eliminated paper news clippings, switched to electronic $170,000 saved
- Eliminated paper pay stubs savings of $300 to be fully implemented by December 2014
- Online posting of all Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions. Adopted by CC in April 2011, Transactions for all City Divisions on the cities open data page.
- Open Government Committee has been formed of all the ABC's to focus on how all the divisions can move forward to strive for Open Government to best serve the residents.
- Pod Casts have been in place for over one year. Social Media has been enabled to reach the residents of Toronto on meetings, important Issues, committee & volunteer opportunities. This tool is keeping our residents up to date on the goings on at City Hall.
- Idea Market launched in 2011. Front-line employees participate advancing City Divisions to reach the City's priorities.
- Civic Engagement, Council votes and attendance records, along with City agendas, now recorded and online, More public consultations in 2011/2012 budget process
| Copyright © 2006-2016 Paul Ainslie. All rights reserved
UTSC - Draft Secondary Plan
Guildwood Refugee Action Committee(GRACE)
Guildwood GO Station Construction Update
Scarborough Transit Planning Update
Chartwell Retirement Residences Redevelopment Proposal
Emerald Ash Borer(EAB)
Guild Park and Gardens
Toronto Public Library’s What's On
Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
saveONenergy Home Assistance Program (HAP)
Request a "Slow Down Sign"