Ward 43 Natural Ice Skate Rinks
Go out and enjoy three natural community ice rinks in Ward 43:
- Morningside Park, 390 Morningside Ave (park in the first parking lot and walk over the pedestrian bridge)
- Family Skate Day - February 21th, 2015 11am - 4pm, skates available to borrow.
- Botany Hill Park, 277 Orton Park Rd.
- Elizabeth Simcoe Park, 180 Sylvan Ave
Councillor Ainslie's Mobile Office
Coming to You
3 pm - 4 pm
Dates and Locations for 2015:
March 13 - 4110 Lawrence Ave. E.
April 17 - 4175 Lawrence Ave. E.
May 22 - 110 Mornelle Court
June 05 - 90 Mornelle Court
July 10 -4301 Kingston Road
August 14 -4100 Lawrence Ave. E.
Guild Inn Building Proposed Banquet Hall/Restaurant
The Guild Park and Gardens Management Plan - Final Release
Pan Am 2015 - Volunteer Program
May 1st, 2014 Pan Am Town Hall Presentation
2015 Pan/Parapan Am Games and Programming Update
As Chair of the Government Management Committee we have approved
$373 million in Tax Savings since 2010
- Services Benefit Cards annual savings of $6.2 million (62 million over 10 yrs)
- Sole Source contracts reduced at a savings of $22.5 million
- Core Service Review implementations for service delivery $25 million in savings
- New Collective Agreement, full and part-time workers $150 million in savings over next 4yrs.
- Eliminated paper news clippings, switched to electronic $170,000 saved
- Eliminated paper pay stubs savings of $300 to be fully implemented by December 2014
- Online posting of all Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions. Adopted by CC in April 2011, Transactions for all City Divisions on the cities open data page.
- Open Government Committee has been formed of all the ABC's to focus on how all the divisions can move forward to strive for Open Government to best serve the residents.
- Pod Casts have been in place for over one year. Social Media has been enabled to reach the residents of Toronto on meetings, important Issues, committee & volunteer opportunities. This tool is keeping our residents up to date on the goings on at City Hall.
- Idea Market launched in 2011. Front-line employees participate advancing City Divisions to reach the City's priorities.
- Civic Engagement, Council votes and attendance records, along with City agendas, now recorded and online, More public consultations in 2011/2012 budget process
| Copyright © 2006-2015 Paul Ainslie. All rights reserved
Community Clean Up Day 2015
Toronto Hydro Project Livingston / Guildwood
85 Keeler Development
Emerald Ash Borer(EAB)
Toronto Public Library’s What's On
Our Kingston Galloway / Orton Park community
Pan Am 2015
Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
saveONenergy Home Assistance Program (HAP)