August 20, 2015
Road Closure between Cultra Square and Portia Street
From 7:00 a.m. on Friday, August 28 to 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 29, 2015
The City of Toronto will be undertaking sidewalk construction along Poplar Road. This project is part of the Transportation Services Capital Works Program.
This work will take place on Poplar Road from Cultra Square and Portia Street.
Map of Work Area - Click Here PDF
This one day work includes construction of a new sidewalk across the rail lines on the west side of Poplar Road between Cultra Square and Portia Street. During construction, Poplar Road will be temporarily closed for vehicular traffic from 7:00 a.m. on Friday, August 28 to 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 29, 2015. This closure is mandated by the Rail Authority to ensure the safety of the construction workers and the public.
For more information:
Contact: Easan Vallipuram, Engineer email@example.com
24 Hours: General Inquiries 311
Councillor Ainslie's Mobile Office
Coming to You
3 pm - 4 pm
Next Mobile Office:
August 14 -4100 Lawrence Ave. E.
Guild Inn Building Proposed Banquet Hall/Restaurant
The Guild Park and Gardens Management Plan - Final Release
Pan Am 2015 - Volunteer Program
May 1st, 2014 Pan Am Town Hall Presentation
2015 Pan/Parapan Am Games and Programming Update
As Chair of the Government Management Committee we have approved
$373 million in Tax Savings since 2010
- Services Benefit Cards annual savings of $6.2 million (62 million over 10 yrs)
- Sole Source contracts reduced at a savings of $22.5 million
- Core Service Review implementations for service delivery $25 million in savings
- New Collective Agreement, full and part-time workers $150 million in savings over next 4yrs.
- Eliminated paper news clippings, switched to electronic $170,000 saved
- Eliminated paper pay stubs savings of $300 to be fully implemented by December 2014
- Online posting of all Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions. Adopted by CC in April 2011, Transactions for all City Divisions on the cities open data page.
- Open Government Committee has been formed of all the ABC's to focus on how all the divisions can move forward to strive for Open Government to best serve the residents.
- Pod Casts have been in place for over one year. Social Media has been enabled to reach the residents of Toronto on meetings, important Issues, committee & volunteer opportunities. This tool is keeping our residents up to date on the goings on at City Hall.
- Idea Market launched in 2011. Front-line employees participate advancing City Divisions to reach the City's priorities.
- Civic Engagement, Council votes and attendance records, along with City agendas, now recorded and online, More public consultations in 2011/2012 budget process
| Copyright © 2006-2015 Paul Ainslie. All rights reserved
Toronto Hydro Project Gracemount
Toronto Hydro Project Livingston / Guildwood
85 Keeler Development
Emerald Ash Borer(EAB)
Toronto Public Library’s What's On
Our Kingston Galloway / Orton Park community
Pan Am 2015
Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
saveONenergy Home Assistance Program (HAP)