Dynamic Hospitality & Entertainment Group Media Advisory
Ground breaking of Toronto’s historic Guild Inn Estate restoration
November 26, 2015 2:30 PM
Guild Inn Estate, Guild Park & Gardens
201 Guildwood Parkway Toronto M1E 1P5 (map)
For more details Click Here
Follow on Twitter @GuildInnEstate #theguildinnestate, Facebook and Instagram
The City's TalkTransformation! series continues this month with an event focused on the topic of transportation.
TalkTransformation! - Transportation: Low Carbon Mobility in Toronto
Date: November 26, 7:00PM – 8:30PM
Location: Scarborough Civic Centre, Council Chamber, 150 Borough Drive
Participation is free to Register and more information please visit TransformTO web page:
Councillor Ainslie's Mobile Office
Coming to You
3 pm - 4 pm
Next Mobile Office:
New dates coming soon
As Chair of the Government Management Committee we have approved
$373 million in Tax Savings since 2010
- Services Benefit Cards annual savings of $6.2 million (62 million over 10 yrs)
- Sole Source contracts reduced at a savings of $22.5 million
- Core Service Review implementations for service delivery $25 million in savings
- New Collective Agreement, full and part-time workers $150 million in savings over next 4yrs.
- Eliminated paper news clippings, switched to electronic $170,000 saved
- Eliminated paper pay stubs savings of $300 to be fully implemented by December 2014
- Online posting of all Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions. Adopted by CC in April 2011, Transactions for all City Divisions on the cities open data page.
- Open Government Committee has been formed of all the ABC's to focus on how all the divisions can move forward to strive for Open Government to best serve the residents.
- Pod Casts have been in place for over one year. Social Media has been enabled to reach the residents of Toronto on meetings, important Issues, committee & volunteer opportunities. This tool is keeping our residents up to date on the goings on at City Hall.
- Idea Market launched in 2011. Front-line employees participate advancing City Divisions to reach the City's priorities.
- Civic Engagement, Council votes and attendance records, along with City agendas, now recorded and online, More public consultations in 2011/2012 budget process
| Copyright © 2006-2015 Paul Ainslie. All rights reserved
ANIMATING TORONTO PARKS
PROGRAM GUIDELINES NOW AVAILABLE
DEADLINE: JANUARY 11, 2016
Chartwell Retirement Residences Redevelopment Proposal
Emerald Ash Borer(EAB)
Guild Park and Gardens
Toronto Public Library’s What's On
Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
saveONenergy Home Assistance Program (HAP)