Councillor Ainslie Videos
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
July 26 & 27, 2014
Seven Oaks Community Wants A Military Trail Sidewalk!!
UNITY FESTIVAL BEGINS TOMORROW!! JULY 23 - 26
We are very excited that the UNITY festival begins tomorrow! From July 23rd to July 26th come celebrate hip-hop culture and witness Canada's top bboy's/bgirls, beatboxers, spokenword/mc artists, live graffiti art and much more! Also, an incredible line-up of headliners including
Biz Markie, Raz Fresco, Airplane boys, Moy, Ball-Zee, Shaun Boothe, Amanda Seales and many more!
JULY 23rd: In partnership with Beatbox Canada, this will be the 3rd annual 2 vs 2 beatbox competition showcasing Canada's best beatboxers. Beatbox Canada is known for running the biggest beat-boxing battles in Canada. There will be a youth (under 18) and professional battle (19+). Location: The Mod Club, 722 College Street at 6PM
JULY 24th: UNITY's Annual Breakdance event that will showcase some of North America's top BBoys/BGirls, both youth and professional! 3 vs 3 Under 19 Breakin' battle, as well as showcases from Canadian and International talents you don't want to miss! Location: Tattoo on Queen, 567 Queen Street West, 7PM
JULY 25th: MC & Spoken Word Showcase. The event will showcase some of Toronto's most talented youth in two different categories: Emcee'ing, and Spoken Word. The purpose of the event is to bring MCs and spoken word artists under the same roof to unify the Toronto youth spoken word and MC movements and to show that they are both essential elements of Hip Hop. Special event: Graffiti exhibition from young artists (under 19). Location: 918 Bathurst, 7PM
JULY 26th: UNITY invites you to an outdoor hip-hop concert to watch Canada's top break dancers, rappers/spoken word artists, beatboxers and bands. Experience a day filled with inspiring and talented performances of local and international artists, win prizes, be part of drumming workshops, cyphers and much more! Location: Yonge Dundas Square, 1-10PM
To purchase UNITY Festival Pass or Event Specific Tickets - click here: http://boxoffice.stubhub.com/events/19122
For event details, check out: www.unitycharity.com/festival
As Chair of the Government Management Committee we have approved
$373 million in Tax Savings since 2010
- Services Benefit Cards annual savings of $6.2 million (62 million over 10 yrs)
- Sole Source contracts reduced at a savings of $22.5 million
- Core Service Review implementations for service delivery $25 million in savings
- New Collective Agreement, full and part-time workers $150 million in savings over next 4yrs.
- Eliminated paper news clippings, switched to electronic $170,000 saved
- Eliminated paper pay stubs savings of $300 to be fully implemented by December 2014
- Online posting of all Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions. Adopted by CC in April 2011, Transactions for all City Divisions on the cities open data page.
- Open Government Committee has been formed of all the ABC's to focus on how all the divisions can move forward to strive for Open Government to best serve the residents.
- Pod Casts have been in place for over one year. Social Media has been enabled to reach the residents of Toronto on meetings, important Issues, committee & volunteer opportunities. This tool is keeping our residents up to date on the goings on at City Hall.
- Idea Market launched in 2011. Front-line employees participate advancing City Divisions to reach the City's priorities.
- Civic Engagement, Council votes and attendance records, along with City agendas, now recorded and online, More public consultations in 2011/2012 budget process
Guild Inn Building Proposed Banquet Hall/Restaurant
Guild Park & Gardens Management Plan Website
Guild Park & Gardens Management Plan PDF Presentation
Pan Am 2015 - Volunteer Program
May 1st, 2014 Pan Am Town Hall Presentation
2015 Pan/Parapan Am Games and Programming Update
Councillor Ainslie's Mobile Office
Coming to You
3 pm - 4 pm
Dates and Locations:
New dates coming soon
Toronto Hydro Project Livingston / Guildwood, Phase 1
85 Keeler Development
Emerald Ash Borer(EAB)
Toronto Public Library’s What's On
Our Kingston Galloway / Orton Park community
Pan Am 2015
Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
saveONenergy Home Assistance Program (HAP)
|| Copyright © 2006-2014 Paul Ainslie. All rights reserved